Your Own Campaign Could Become One Of The Official Campaigns
Yes, that's right! If you have the skill to make a high-quality campaign. Your campaign does not have to be built, just planned.
Your Campaign Needs To Include:
- Videos - At least one every two missions. These videos do not need to be recorded, just planned out as precisely as possible.
- Missions - Every mission has to involve the player having a task, with the possible exception of a training mission.
- Outcome - Which countries win the war? Which surrender?
- Plot - What happens in the war, and in each induvidual mission.
- Major Characters - Every character needs to have a role, position/squad (for example, driver of the player tank, Victor 7), and status reports (include as many of them as they happen during the campaign) (including KIA, MIA, Injured, Crashed/Destroyed, and Captured). You also need to mark which one is the player and when, if necessary.
- You need to post a link to your blogpost in the comments.
- This may not be an offsite link.
- You may not include terrorist attacks, or recreate a war which has happened in the last 50 years.
- You may however, do World War II as it has ended more than 50 years ago.
- You may not copy copyright-protected campaigns made in other FPS games, without their permission.
- If a campaign appears too similar, you will be told, and requested for proof of permission from the copyright-holder, or if not possible, requested to cancel the entry.
- You may not include mass murder of civilians in missions or in videos.
- You may, however, include reports on the subject.
- You are not required to add casualties to the player's main squad, though you are required to add casualties to both sides, though this doesn't have to be in a mission or in a video.
- For example, you may include a fact of mass casualties in a mission briefing.
- You may only submit one campaign per account.
- Suspect sockpuppets may be questioned or banned outright.
- You may not insult other real-life people.
- However, you may include swearing. So you may include a message like "Oh sh*t, grenade!"
The player character may not speak.This rule no longer applies.
- An age rating will automatically be set based on the content of the campaign. Age ratings for an infantry campaign range from 7-16+, while a jet-fighter campaign can be on any age rating.
- You may also provide the script, mission objectives, and what basically happens during certain incidents.
- If your campaign is not officially published as a prize, you may always unofficially publish it and share it.
- The winning few will have their campaigns officially published, and will gain £400,000 in World of War.
- All entries which are legal under the rules will be put under a permament vote for favourites. People will get £10,000 in World of War for every vote their campaign receives.
- All entries which fit the rules will gain £50,000 in World of War.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.